गुरुवार, 21 सितंबर 2017

Broken Heart


Image Source: My Selfwork


sitting on the bench in the park,
with my broken heart
Baby don't do this to me,
i would lost my path
How do I forget
that
"I love you"
Which you said to me
after looking into my eyes,
How do I believe,
You told me a lie
my mind overflows with memories of You
How can I live without you,
Baby don't you knew?
Without you my angel,
I am all alone
feelings, joys and happiness,
all are gone
what do i do?
what is my fault?
I do not know who was correct,
who was wrong
Let it go baby,
don't make it hard,
because true love is precious,
which never fell apart.

Please give your precious comments as I want to polish my skills before converting these individual poems into a book. please comment thank you.

For Someone Special: Collection Of Romantic Poems & Short Stories:

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0725RFCRX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-oFFzbF4Q48AK

Get special discount on book from 22-sept-2017 to 24-sept-2017


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...