शनिवार, 26 नवंबर 2016

My first Post!

[01] Hi! I have finally decided to step into the community of bloggers. I always wanted an easy way to share my daily life experiences with world and I’m super excited to start this journey. I have many words to say, but it's hard to type them down right now as I am writing here for the first time.
Life is Sweet!
Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the blog. Your innovative ideas and precious advices highly appreciated. Keep coming back to my site for more updates about me right here on the blog.

11 टिप्‍पणियां:

  1. Yeah...I am glad to see something positive ...

    I need information on how much will glazed sewer pipes cost in Hyderabad, and how often do fish tanks in aquaponics have to be cleaned, and how to go about cleaning those tanks..and what would be the weight of average fish tank that can hold about 50 fishes.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. you are on blogger, bit surprising for me. Thank God! I am not alone here😘😜

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  3. LOL! Many of us are on blogger, Yogesh! You must not pay as much attention to your surroundings as I thought you did! (I do not blog HERE under the name DaddyEvil. I have an account under this name so I can reply to people. I don't want people to talk to me just because I talked to them.)

    I am quite happy to see you moving into active blogging, my friend! I will come see what you have to say as often as I can manage it.

    I do hope you will do well here!

    If you need help in some way, please let me know. I will always do my best to help you.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  4. A person who himself is so positive requires no extra element around him to affect his surroundings...this blogging makes me happy to know that an initiative has been taken by you to impart some positiveness around you.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  5. If you have power to make someone happy, do it and go ahead dear The word needs more of that.

    जवाब देंहटाएं

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...