शुक्रवार, 2 दिसंबर 2016

Choo Choo! Aduu Turns Twenty 2!

[06] Happy Birthday🎂 to You, cha, cha, cha.
Happy Birthday🎊 to You, cha, cha, cha.
Happy Birthday🎁 Dear Aduu...
Happy Birthday🎆 to You, cha, cha, cha.
Image source: Aditi

This one for you Aditi! She came in my life as a stranger😏, turned into someone I know. Then she turned into my very good friend👧👨. Happy birthday to the lady who made me believe that there is always a silver lining behind every dark cloud (You know na? Why I am saying this😂).

She is always like 'Happy Go Lucky' type personality😋. She had a bag full of problems given by life😨 but she has dealt with it in such a manner that now all pain😧 that life brings to her she deal with a smile on her face🤓. She is little loquacious🤐 and bubbly. I like your positive attitude towards life🌾.
Image source: Aditi

Having a friend like you is amazing, I miss those funny moments😝 and adventures😲 Which we done together. You are unique in the world, a friend like no other👦. It’s so amazing that we have so much in common.
Hope we get more such wonderful memories to cheer on🍻, cherish and celebrate🍾. May all the pieces of your puzzle🤔 fall perfectly into place, all your desires and dreams come true, putting you to see and enjoy the joyous future💃 with a great companionship👥.

💞I wish we remain friend's forever💞.

💌💌💌




5 टिप्‍पणियां:

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...