เคธोเคฎเคตाเคฐ, 28 เคจเคตंเคฌเคฐ 2016

That's Why I Love You!

[03] This one is for YOU ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

You know why I love you? Because the way you make me feel special is Significant to others๐Ÿ˜†. You know I love the way You laugh when You are with me๐Ÿ˜€, I also laughed when I see your nose crinkle during big smile๐Ÿ˜‚. I love when we joke with each other๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š. I love your eyes๐Ÿ‘€. I love the way You love me. I love just watching Your pics and waits for your video call๐Ÿ“ฒ. Your looks are awesome๐Ÿ‘ฐ. I love your voice, it's soo hot it makes me melt, especially when You  get up in the morning, it's just SO smooth and rough and SEXY๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป!

Image: Selfwork!
I love the way when you surprise me. I love the way how you handle me when I get angry๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘พ. I love the way how you can make me stop crying ๐Ÿ˜ข just by being with me on the phone. I love that when we fight๐Ÿ‘Š and we can't sleep at night until we say "I Love You" and make up. I love how original you are almost 99.99% ๐Ÿ˜ I  love the way you  miss me. I love all what you do for me and what you're willing to sacrifice for me ❤๐Ÿ’• I love laughing with you, even though it's just over the phone ๐Ÿค“

"I want to kiss your cheeks๐Ÿ’‹, lick your lips๐Ÿ‘…and hold your hands๐Ÿ‘ซ."

 This list could go on forever! I can write whole my life on you.

I Love You❤❤!

4 เคŸिเคช्‍เคชเคฃिเคฏां:

เคคुเคฎเคธे เคฆूเคฐी

"เคคुเคฎเคธे เคฆूเคฐी" เคคुเคฎ เค•्เคฏों เคฌเคฆเคฒ เค—เค? เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐी เค•्เคฏा เคฎเคœเคฌूเคฐी เคฅी? เคคुเคฎ เคคो เคฎेเคฐे เคฆिเคฒ เคฎें เคฅे, เคซिเคฐ เค•्เคฏों เคนเคฎ เคคुเคฎ เคฎें เค‡เคคเคจी เคฆूเคฐी เคฅी, ...