рдоंрдЧрд▓рд╡ाрд░, 29 рдирд╡ंрдмрд░ 2016

What I Wants In A Relationship But Will Never Tell You!

[04] If, I don't talk about my feelings, that doesn't mean I feel nothingЁЯШК. Let me assured, everyone has things they want out of a relationship that they won't tell you. Nowadays, it's hard enough making a relationship last, it is difficult to find out what your partner really wantsЁЯдФ.
Image Source: Selfwork 

For me first of all it's all about respect without ego problems. If you shallow and thinks I'm beneath you this relationship will not last longЁЯдЧ. Second Real intimacy require an  actual connection rather than just a fling. I want to stay around their with you all the times  and it sucks if I can't because of what you thinksЁЯШЗ. Even if I changed the things You doesn't like just to impress you that doesnt mean I didn't want you to see the real meЁЯЩВ.This might be a personal opinion but if we aren't chill then things get heated really quick and life's too short for pointless disputesЁЯШЩЁЯШЩ.

I want Spontaneity and a  little crazinessЁЯСп in you. If you are not able to make me laugh, then for me You are probably meant for someone else. It's not harsh, it's just trueЁЯШО. If you can't talk about things freely, then doomsday come sooner than you think. It's better to say things straight to the face than go through a long process. Do not dropped hints!

Yes I can fight my own battles, but I become even stronger when you are on my side. I want you to step up for meЁЯШШЁЯШШ. Ya Ya I know you are like all other ladies with high heelsЁЯСа but as long as you know yourself, that's all that matters. One more thing, I know you have a good taste of Punjabi and English musicЁЯО╢ but I'm being kind of selfish here, a good taste in old Hindi music = a good taste in alcohol = a good view on life.

Yes I create a machoЁЯТк image infront of you, but a surprise mesaage, a lovely wordings and a loving gesture are all welcome and much appreciated. Let's talk about our Insecurities, everyone has them, but keep it under control. Insecurities are usually stupid, unfounded and petty.

In the end just want to say one more thing,"Having the support of someone during tough times is something that brings people very close. I may try to not show weakness, but everyone feels bad on the inside, so it's good to have a pillar of strengthЁЯСл."

2 рдЯिрдк्‍рдкрдгिрдпां:

рддुрдорд╕े рджूрд░ी

"рддुрдорд╕े рджूрд░ी" рддुрдо рдХ्рдпों рдмрджрд▓ рдЧрдП? рддुрдо्рд╣ाрд░ी рдХ्рдпा рдордЬрдмूрд░ी рдеी? рддुрдо рддो рдоेрд░े рджिрд▓ рдоें рдеे, рдлिрд░ рдХ्рдпों рд╣рдо рддुрдо рдоें рдЗрддрдиी рджूрд░ी рдеी, ...