рдмुрдзрд╡ाрд░, 28 рджिрд╕ंрдмрд░ 2016

Few Words To A Younger Sister On Her Birthday!

[18] You are my dear : S: Sweet I: Ingenious S: Strong T: Tender E: Entertaining R: Rocking SISTER. Happy BirthdayЁЯОВ to you! When I was a small boyЁЯСж, I tried to dominate you but you always fought with me like a CatЁЯШ╝ even though you were afraidЁЯШи of me. Most of the time, I lost.

Today, I prayЁЯЫР God gives you every joy, peace, and happiness.You are a bright, little fairy and you bring the sweet air of nature and heavenЁЯЪк wherever you go. I think that one of the great joys of my life will be growing old with youЁЯЪ╕.
Image Source: Neha Sharma (old memories)

Since today’s your birthday, I’ll do you the favor of not telling everyone about your childhood pranksЁЯШЭ. And also on this occasion, I just want to say I’m sorry for all the times in the past that I teased youЁЯШБ, and ask for forgiveness for all the times I’m going to tease you in the futureЁЯШВЁЯШВ.
And one more thing, Do you know? You are Badi Maa (mother) second favorite child. Guess who’s #1 . . .ЁЯШО

One more, one more, last but not the least! May your birthday remind you that this is probably a good time to stop looking in the mirrorЁЯШ▓ЁЯдУ.

Dear sister, you have always made me feel special on my birthday and today I intend to do the same for you by writingЁЯУЭ this small little blog. I kept this blog short as there is no words to explain our childhood memoriesЁЯЧГ, that fun which all of us do together.

Happy Birthday Sis! ЁЯОЖЁЯОВЁЯН░ЁЯН╗ЁЯОИЁЯОЙ

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

рдПрдХ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рднेрдЬें

рддुрдорд╕े рджूрд░ी

"рддुрдорд╕े рджूрд░ी" рддुрдо рдХ्рдпों рдмрджрд▓ рдЧрдП? рддुрдо्рд╣ाрд░ी рдХ्рдпा рдордЬрдмूрд░ी рдеी? рддुрдо рддो рдоेрд░े рджिрд▓ рдоें рдеे, рдлिрд░ рдХ्рдпों рд╣рдо рддुрдо рдоें рдЗрддрдиी рджूрд░ी рдеी, ...