शुक्रवार, 29 सितंबर 2017

Lonely Nights


Image Source: My Selfwork


My lifeless eyes
looking outside the window;
searching for You
I knew you're not there,
what can I do?
It is past midnight
everyone is sleeping
I'm the only one who is awake
because those moments strikes;
when we're together,
always happy never cries
remembering you,
how can I tell,
I need you?
But now with tears in my eyes,
I covered my face with bedsheet
Waiting! When will all this ends-up?
When will I came out of these,
Dark lonely nights.



Please give your precious comments below in the comment box, thank you.


You can order my book from below given link:

For Someone Special: Collection Of Romantic Poems & Short Stories:

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0725RFCRX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-oFFzbF4Q48AK

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...