गुरुवार, 1 दिसंबर 2016

Party Party!

[05] Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Gargi

Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Only universal classic "Happy Birthday To You" song which we sing it each year at Birthday Parties💐! Today it is for my Sis!  It is Gargi’s birthday🎂!! Gargi aka Ghagho! Happy Birthday, my dear Sis😘!  I absolutely wish that this is the best year of your life (until the next one!) and that you experience nothing but joy, laughter💃 and fun!!!  Love ya lots💕!!

Image Credit: Gargi 

On this day, She was born. I find myself feeling like the person who has received a gift🎁.  I got the best friend in a form of Sister I could ever ask for.  She is someone who makes me laugh and laughs at my wacko sense of humor👻😹.  She is someone who shows her love and devotion through everything we have doing together.  I couldn’t ask for a better 'Calling partner-in-crime' as we certainly know how to have fun together😵😝.

In the last just wanna say,"The most heartfelt wishes🛐 to my incredible sister! You mean so much to me, cutie, I wish you all the happiness in the world🔯!"

Oh😱! BTW today is World AIDS Day too, designated on 1 December every year since 1988, is dedicated to raising awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection, and mourning those who have died of the disease.

"Stay safe! Stay Protected!"


2 टिप्‍पणियां:

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...