बुधवार, 3 जनवरी 2018

My Last Day in Office

From the past one year, I've been spending the majority of my days with a group of people unknown to me. If I recall my first day, I just remember how nervous I was on that day. It is bit difficult to accept a new job after having been at my previous job for two years. Leaving one job and starting a new job is not that easy, it’s all scary, filled with nervousness. But right away these new people made me feel at home. My nervousness turned to excitement, and these strangers turned into friends.
Add caption

Yesterday was my last day, and I was little excited for embarking on this new chapter in my life, I was sad to be leaving some of the people I have spent so much time with over the last one year. From them I've learned that we all influence the lives of others, especially those we see on a daily basis. Without some of these people, I don't think I would be where I am today.

Planning and management two basics and most important things I’ve learnt from my Organization and also how to implement these planning on correct time.

Yesterday in evening they planned a surprised party for me. I was surprised to see almost each and every staff member was there for saying me last ‘Goodbye’. They all were happy for me and also they wished me good luck for the future too.

With some sweet and emotional moments, I take off from the office, also few near and dear ones threw a dinner party for me. Miss you all! Hope one day we will meet again till then See Ya all.

Goodbye!

Waiting for your comments.

Yogesh Sharma is the Author of the books For someone special and Rompimento.

Follow The Author on twitter

 go4yo@twitter.com

6 टिप्‍पणियां:

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...