शुक्रवार, 23 दिसंबर 2016

Real UFO sighting (22-12-2016): New Delhi, India

[16] "An Unidentified Flying Object (UFO)🛰 is a mysterious object seen in the sky for which it is claimed no orthodox scientific explanation can be found, often supposed to be a vehicle carrying extraterrestrials."




I often see videos📺 and read stories from my foreign friends, especially from USA. Believe me, we Indians very well know that India is not the favorite place for Alliens👽👽 to land their space crafts here. Apart from one or two stories there is nothing much to tell.

"One famous story of Pre-historic rock paintings🗿 found at Charama, Kanker district, Chhattisgarh state depict human figures wearing suits similar to modern day space suits and drawings similar to flying saucers, each with a fan-like antenna👾 and three legs."
Image Source: Google

Well, I believe we are not alone here in this universe🌌🌎🌌. 00:40hrs a normal Thursday night in New Delhi, India. I was on my roof, listening songs🎧. By chance, I looked up at the sky and that’s when I saw it. My first thought was “airplane✈”, but this was immediately replaced by “drone🔘?” Two reasons. First, because it was too fast for a commercial flight🛫, and second, completely silent.  And then I thought that it couldn’t have been a drone, because again, it was completely silent but again the height? Drones usually doesn't fly that much high. Does they🤔?? Another thing that perplexed me besides the speed were the lights. I’ve never seen a star🌟 like object blinking red light in my life. An object traveling🌠 in sky which is more brighter light than Venus.
Image source: rewalls.com

I am living in Shalimar Bagh and this thing was coming from south (Tv tower🗼 Pitampura) headed toward north (Jhangirpuri metro🚅 station). Suddenly, without slowing down, it made a sharp, tight U-turn, pivoted, and disappeared💫 before my eyes.  I do shot📹 a video of this object from my motog4 plus smartphone (video attached in a blog). I don't think we have the technology to make planes🛩🛫🛬 turn the way this thing did.”

And also, I noticed few strange activities in this region🏙 from past few days. In evening between 18:30hrs to 18:50hrs, I saw a star⭐ close to another star⭐ that looked oddly bright. it then turned around and dissipated quickly away🌠! I noticed this more than 7 or 8 times this month.

Who knows? Whether they exist or not but believe me universe is full of unknown👽🤖 & mysterious powers🔮, which are yet to be discover.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...