बुधवार, 21 दिसंबर 2016

Are You Allergic To Alliums??

[15] Am I🤔 allergic to Scallions? Unfortunately, Yes😥! I'm allergic to Scallions. Good news😃 is it won’t kill me, bad news😩 is it will make me feel like I want to die. Last night🌃 after eating some raw Scallions🌰🌰, I was so poorly hit with violent diarrhoea😰, bloating, sickness and a general weakness all over my body😳. I'm still feeling a bit nausious and have no desire to eat anything🤒. Kindaaa... hangover😵😵
Image source: Google

Cross fingers🖖. Hope so it is scallions only not the whole Allium family. Because, it’s really hard to avoid Alliums. Aside from that, Allium family members like onions and garlics are widely used for cooking🍜🍲, flavoring and preserving different types of foods. As an Indian, I can't even imagine😱 a food without onion & garlic.

I should stop eating raw Scallions. In most cases, raw Scallions is the culprit for the allergic reaction. Study shows only 3% of adults may have this allergy. The only antidote💉 to avoid this allergy would be avoid them completely and eliminate them from your diet strictly🙅.

Scallions👾👾👻👻😱😱

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...