रविवार, 31 दिसंबर 2017

Viral Fever on NYE - Happy New Year

A glass of orange juice and a mood for writing blog, what else one can want on New Year Eve.


I've never really been one to get hyped up about NYE (New Year Eve), maybe because when we were growing up our parents never made a huge deal about it. A piece of Indian sweet dish Barfi at 00:01hrs is enough for me and family to celebrate NYE. Later on, when I was young it was an excuse to party. I attend two or three in my teenage life but I hate these kind of parties filled with Alcohol and Sluts.

Selfwork


I have spent a few NYE's at home feeling unwell thanks to stupid viral fever in this season (Thank God I have something viral to share with you apart from those videos and messages). This is third time in a row I fell sick on NYE. Any day you are sick is unfortunate. You can take it as a given that every day of your life you would prefer health to sickness. It is natural for everyone to prefer to be healthy than to be sick. In that way you could see any day that you’re sick as bad luck especially if that day is NYE.


If one believes in Superstition, does it mean that you’re likely to be sick all year, or have some other misfortunes all year? Don’t Know. I do not think much these day.


I don’t make resolutions too. You need a brave heart and strong inner will for completing even those small-small resolutions.


I get surprised when I see people bursting fire crackers, driving fast, drinking and dancing, getting cosy with their partners on NYE. I mean why so much excitement? Is this a kind of festival? Why we celebrate festivals? Any moral story behind this? Why NYE is so important for us? Any guess? Any idea? Think why we get so much excited on this day?


This year too I will spend my NYE alone at home watching movies and drinking café (I stay away from Alcohol in sickness). No partner, No friends, No one. I have a few invites but I will prefer to stay at home.


Happy New Year to All Of You.

Waiting for your comments.

Yogesh Sharma is the Author of the books For someone special and Rompimento.

Follow The Author on twitter

 go4yo@twitter.com



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...