शुक्रवार, 29 दिसंबर 2017

My Balcony


Self work


The view you are looking in Image is from my balcony (3rd floor) at home. One of my favorite place, It is about twenty to twenty five feet in the air, which means you look out from about twenty to twenty five feet in the air. Our apartment is snugly fit against the other buildings.

I like to be out here, can stay pretty much all day. Breathe some fresh air, while having a cup of tea. On weekends, I get a chair, sit and read. Soaking up the sun is little difficult here as sunlight didn’t reached here. But still I love my balcony. I also have few plants and a bird feeder in my balcony. Parrots, pigeons and squirrels always play here.

I often come here in the night to watch starry sky. To break the silence, to hide my emotions, to hide my tears.

I hate when balconies are often underused or unimaginatively used. It’s common to see aesthetically naive residents stashing away all kind of items in their balconies. Most of my neighbors relegates this precious space to a mere store or worse still, an in house junk yard.

In my point of view, a balcony should be properly planned and creatively decorated, if you can able to do this it can be your favorite relaxation space within the home.

Love Your Balcony Always…


Yogesh Sharma is the Author of the books For Someone Special and Rompimento.

follow him on

go4yo@twitter.com

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...