शुक्रवार, 5 जनवरी 2018

Thinking of New Project

Its almost five days have been past, since I completed my training. Next thing in my mind is, What next? And immediately my mind replied to me, My Dream Project. A novel in Hindi Language. So, how do I start? Though I already written two books but as you all know still I need to grow up as a writer. As a writer choosing what to write next is the most important decision. I do not want to choose anything poor to write, I mean I do not want a piece of shit on my writing table and realize no one is interested in reading what I've written. Worse, I might have to abandon it in the middle, realizing I should never have started it in the first place.

What can I write? For whom I can write? What I want to achieve from this? What story will help me become a better writer? What does my audience want to read? Will this piece of writing give immense pleasure to me? These are the few questions which always run in my mind.

I always tried to note down the ideas which strikes in my mind. Whether these ideas are silly stupid ones or unimaginable I write down all of them on paper.


Currently, I have a story in my mind regarding a Hunter and a Tiger. A story related with Tiger and Hunter. How they hunt? How they survive? How they fight? How they both live in their families? And how they feel when they lost their near and dear ones. And how about revenge in the climax?


I have too many ideas running in my mind. Let's see how things comes up for me. Wish me Best Of Luck for the project.


Thanks!

Waiting for your comments.

Yogesh Sharma is the Author of the books For someone special and Rompimento.

Follow The Author on twitter

 go4yo@twitter.com

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...