सोमवार, 19 दिसंबर 2016

Sweetest Pop Princess: Britney!

[14] Britney Spears is one of my favorite😍 artists. She is an icon👯 with no plastic music. Oops! I did it again was the first song🎶 I listened. After that, I watch a lot of Britney videos📺. I wish I could have the teeth like her🤓. Yeah that's true, I'm Brit fan😎 and this one is for her.
Image source: Her twitter account

Here is Top Ten unknown facts💡 about Britney:

Britney’s middle name is Jean🤔.

Vanilla is her favorite scent😚.

Britney Spears thinks chocolate is as good as sex saying😄, “Chocolate for me is just like an orgasm.” Some of her favorites: Snickers, M&Ms, Twix, Whoppers…😋.

She is a notorious nail-biter😱 just like me read ➡  http://mydailydiary10.blogspot.in/2016/12/who-bite-nails-here.html?m=1

Her favorite quote is “Always be true to yourself😙.”

Her favorite author📚 is Max Lucado.

Her favorite singer🎤🎧 as of late is Bruno Mars.

Britney only has one Grammy😮, Best Dance Recording, for “Toxic” in 2005. Though, she has received 96 awards worldwide including 6 MTV Music Video Awards and 9 Billboard Music Awards😁.

Britney was the highest-paid reality show judge ever🙄, getting $15 million to do “X-Factor”.

Britney is big enough to warrant two wax statues at Madame Tussauds👱 — one of her hanging to a pole, and one in tribute to her big VMA win in 2009.


She is still the Princess👸 of Pop for me.

All images courtesy: tumblr

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...