गुरुवार, 3 अगस्त 2017

When You failed in your first attempt


What would you do if you get failed in first attempt? What will be the impact of this failure on your life? Would you surrender to the circumstances created by this failure or would you learn and stand up again for the next successful attempt?

It is very easy to advice someone but very difficult to understand what the person is thinking or I should say suffering after a failed attempt.

Yes, you can take motivation from those Zero to Hero celebrities like Henry Ford, Operah Winfrey, Sir Rajnikant, Dhiru Bhai Ambani or Amitabh Bachhan and so on but reality is that it is all not that easy.
Imagine a situation where your age is 30+ and you are still in a search of job. You want to do that part time Diploma from a most famous Institute but you were not good enough to be there in a 1st cut off list.

 Heart Breaking, isnt it?

(Filmy Kahani lagati hai puri)

My name wasn't even on the list. I am a good student with 77% marks obtained but wait
Really? I mean really I am a good student until this 95% 1st cut-off list.

For the first time in my life, I had failed at something important to me, and I thought my life was over. I felt more embarrassed, confused, or disappointed. It was difficult for me to face my relatives, friends and colleagues. I wanted to find a dark corner to hide in for the rest of the school year. I had failed.

Now it was in my hand rather I surrender or fight, fight until achieving success.

Ye failure kisi k sath bhi ho sakta hai fir chahe vo koi young fresh-out-ho-college ka ya koi businessman. This can occur at any point of time in anybody career. So no matter what point of your professional life you are in, if you're making a first attempt in a new direction, know that you could meet with failure anytime. Be prepared and instead of letting the failure bring you down, make sure you make it a cause for success.
Image Source: My sister work inset image (My Nephew Saksham)

Failure Sucks!

There's nothing worse than finding out that you're not good enough, that you're in inferior, that you're inadequate.  However, failing at something also wakes you up to reality and challenges you to be better.

Failing taught me that I wasn't good enough.

After sulking for a day, I get to know that I was not good enough at least the level of 95% list. But instead of surrendering in front of circumstances I decided that if I was going to make into the next list or I will try it again next year but until then I have LOT of work to do. Positive attitude against this failure made me stronger and more confident.

Failure makes you better.

Failure teaches you more about yourself than probably any success you'll ever have.  Failure teaches you what you need to work on, where your shortcomings lie.  If you've been lazy or complacent, failure will teach you that slacking off and coasting will not lead to success.  Failure teaches you exactly what went right and what went wrong and how to improve for the next time around.

Failure removes regret

After making all those efforts to avoid failure -  you can go to bed that night full of pride that you did all that you could; you left it all on the field, now if you failed.  You can move onto the next venture without regret.

Attempt:  If you succeed, congratulations!

If you fail, analyze, and then either improve or move on!

Without failure, there can be no growth no innovation.

Never be discouraged. Remember you dont get masters degree in nursery class or I should say first day of the school, 21 years it took 21 years to get a masters degree. You got to endure till you get there.

Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before finding the correct filament to make a light bulb.  If he had given up after 9,999 different attempts, who knows where we'd be today?

Oh! By the way Do you read my book? Nope! Go and grab it now from the link given below:


For Someone Special: Collection Of Romantic Poems & Short Stories https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0725RFCRX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-oFFzbF4Q48AK

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...