रविवार, 6 अगस्त 2017

You always lie to me but I love you


Image Courtsey: My own work



I hate you,
You lied to me;
Whether it was 'Day or Night'
You lied to me each & every time.
You promise me not to Cheat,
But you hide the truth,
You made those fake smiles.
I am fool, who was not able to see;
Those 'red hands' covered with my innocent but now 'dead emotions'
Holding the 'Venomous-knife'
Your lies cut my soul into pieces;
I tried to cover my naked heart,
But its condition was unable to hide,
Tell me dear, how did you feel?
Was there any word to say?
Silence was not an answer
On this 'Dooms-day'
Let me told you one thing
Before it gets too late;
Don't felt so guilty
As it was my mistake,
I couldn't judge your eyes right,
When there were betray.
I had a blind faith on you,
So, how can I hate you?
I always tried to love you
'Out-of-the-way'
These are my final wordings,
Nothing more to say…


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

तुमसे दूरी

"तुमसे दूरी" तुम क्यों बदल गए? तुम्हारी क्या मजबूरी थी? तुम तो मेरे दिल में थे, फिर क्यों हम तुम में इतनी दूरी थी, ...